Services Provided and Included in the Fee
Your agreement will be for Care. This means your day-to-day care for
individual and personal needs. It includes:
- The provision of accommodation, decoration, furnishings, carpets,
etc. Plus the use of our lounge and dining room facilities suitably
furnished and decorated.
- Meals are included and consist of breakfast, lunch and tea.
Mid-morning, afternoon and evening hot drinks with biscuits. Suitable
refreshments when required at other times of the day.
- Domestic services such as laundering of personal clothing (not including
dry-cleaning), bed linen and blankets, towels etc. The provision of heating,
lighting and electrical supply. The cleaning of bedrooms, public rooms
and corridors etc. is provided.
- The provision of towels, face cloths, soap, toilet rolls, light bulbs etc.
is included. Fair 'wear and tear' on furnishings and equipment including
soft furnishings is included in the fee.
- The provision of personal care during the day and the night is
included. The amount and type of care will vary and depends on your
- When required, assistance with oral care, bathing, washing and dressing
will be given. Assistance with mobility, help with toileting, provision of a
commode when necessary.
- We will also provide opportunities for exercise and physical activities. We
will assess the needs in relation to nutrition and monitor weight gain or
- The health of each Resident will be assessed on a daily basis and the
Resident's General Practitioner will be called in as and whenever
- Medication and drugs will be safely stored and issued to the Resident in
accordance with the doctor's instructions and reordered as necessary. Records
are kept on all medication used.
- A telephone that can be used in private, shall be provided for use by
Residents although the cost of the calls will be the Residents'
Additional Services NOT Included in the Fee:
You may require services which are not detailed above and we will
access to these as required for an additional charge. Examples of such
are: hairdressing, private chiropody, dentistry, private hearing and sight
newspapers and magazines, personal telephone calls, personal television,
incontinence pads, personal toiletries, clothing, etc.
For more information about any of our services or to discuss any special
requirements you may have please do no hesitate to contact us via e-mail or call us on 02476